- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
Aspen Food & Wine
September 10, 2021 - September 12, 2021
Each year, Food & Wine editors travel across the country in search of America’s 10 most exciting rising stars who are lighting the way forward for American cuisine. The July 2020 issue of Food & Wine will reveal this exceptional list, and then they will join us in Aspen to create a once-in-a-lifetime walk-around tasting experience for Classic guests. Classic attendees will have the opportunity to try dishes from these 10 checks on Saturday, June 20 at the Doerr-Hosier Center. Must be a FOOD & WINE Classic Aspen passholder to attend.