- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
Finally Brunello: Webinar
June 3, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
A multi-facet communication and marketing campaign has been developed which will include online, social media and traditional press activities. As part of our efforts, we will be running several masterclasses, tastings, webinars and live instagram videos through well-known names within the industry, and with the support of many of the best restaurants within the Manhattan and Brooklyn area.
As apart of this project the Finally Brunello team is hosting a series of webinars and events so that you can discover more about Montalcino and its Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino.
Check the list below of all webinars and join us!