- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
Geographical Digest Webinar Series: Luxury from Remarkable Sites
April 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Just as certain blocks in a given city, town or country have their own inimitable character, there are single plots of land in the wine world that grab your attention and scream “luxury.” Let’s indulge ourselves and ask the people who make wine in those rare plots of planet earth – what is it about that acreage that makes us stand and take notice?
Featured Brand: Tenuta Sette Ponti with Alberto Morretti