- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
March 10, 2021 - March 21, 2021prices vary
The La Paulée Burgundy Festival is my homage to La Paulée de Meursault, a convivial Burgundian fête shared by growers and their guests. La Paulée Mondiale 2021 will bring the spirit of La Paulée to your home, wherever you live in the world.
Access the self-guided Grand Tasting, showcasing the diversity of terroirs in Burgundy via a digital tasting book that will broaden your understanding of the history and complexity of the region, through pre-recorded video and audio with participating winemakers and domaines.
La Paulée Mondiale will also feature both live and prerecorded conversations with some of the most celebrated winemakers in Burgundy, including Aubert de Villaine, Guillaume d’Angerville, Christophe Roumier, Frédéric Mugnier, Véronique Drouhin, Dominique Lafon, Marie-Andrée & Marie-Christine Mugneret, Brice de la Morandière, and more. Special wine offers from featured winemakers will be available via our retail partner Zachys so you can taste along at home.
I look forward to celebrating La Paulée Mondiale with you!