- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
Masterclub: Lambrusco Wine Tasting Webinar
May 25, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
From 12.30 PM (EDT) to 12.45 PM (EDT)
- Introduction to Lambrusco
- Story of the territory and the origins of Lambrusco
- Insights on the Lambrusco production chain
- Designation of Origin and production methods of Lambrusco
- Greetings from Consorzio Tutela Lambrusco
From 12.45 PM (EDT) to 01.30 PM (EDT)
Tasting and pairing suggestions for the following Lambrusco DOC wines, by the sommelier Randall Restiano:
- Lambrusco di Sorbara DOC, by Giovanni Paltrinieri (Società Agricola Paltrinieri Gianfranco s.s.)
- Lambrusco Salamino di Santa Croce DOC, by Alice Boscherini (Cantina di Carpi e Sorbara Sac)
- Lambrusco Reggiano DOC, by Alessandro Medici (Medici Ermete)
- Lambrusco Reggiano DOC, by Alicia Lini (LINI910)
- Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro DOC, by Alessio Altariva (Fattoria Moretto)
- Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro DOC, by Alberto Pezzuoli (Società Agricola Pezzuoli)
- Q&A session