- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
March 31, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
A look at Nizza, the most distinctive expression of Barbera from two of its leading producers.
Tom Hyland will speak with Stefano Chiarlo of Michele Chiarlo winery about the Nizza DOCG denomination.