- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
Pressoir.wine & Thibault Gagey for an At Home Session
February 20, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$25
Maison Louis Jadot has been a celebrated producer of fine Burgundy for almost two centuries when the family purchased its first vineyards in the Clos des Ursules of Beaune. Today, Thibault Gagey, deputy general manager for the house, is the dynamic young man who is keeping the name Jadot among the most notable producers in the region but also in the US, with a newer project in Oregon. Do not miss this event with the man who represents the future of this historic house.