- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
Tippsy Sake Tips and Tasting Registration
March 12, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Wine Enthusiast Contributing Editor and Certified Sake Professional, Anna Lee C. IIjima and her guests:
Jessica Joly, Marketing Director, Sake Discoveries, Inaugural Miss Sake USA, Sake Sommelier Certified SSI and WSET Level 3
Henry Sidel, Founder and General Manager, Joto Sake
as they taste and discuss three premium sakes:
• Dassai 45 (Daiginjo)
• Nanbu Bijin Tokubetsu Junmai
• Tozai Snow Maiden (Nigori)
The first 100 people to register will receive a free Sake Tasting Kit featuring these three sakes!
March 12th 2021 – 7PM EST / 6PM CST / 4PM PST
Must be 21 to participate. You will be e-mailed a unique code to order your tasting kit on TippsySake.com (https://www.tippsysake.com). Please note the deadlines to order your kit to receive it on time for the event: East Coast, IL, TX & OK: 02/23 – West Coast Coast:03/03. Shipping not available to: AK, AR, HI, MI, MS, UT.