- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
Wine Spectator New York Wine Experience
October 21, 2021 - October 23, 2021$2,900
The New York Wine Experience is a three-day celebration of great wine. Attendees taste an exciting variety of wines from the world’s best vintners, including top-scoring bottlings and rare older vintages.
- Chateau la Nerthe
- Champagne Taittinger
- Craggy Range
- Louis Jadot
- Taylor Fladgate
- Tenuta San Guido