- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
Winephabet Street Series – Episode “T”
June 21, 2021 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Grab a glass and join Lori and Debbie as they take you through the world of wine one letter at a time. Each episode will be a new letter and a new wine. Learn the characteristics and history of the grape, as well as suggested wine pairings. So uncork, unscrew or saber that bottle and connect with us as we chat, laugh and drink wine all in a laid back atmosphere.
On this episode, “T is for Tavel”, Debbie Gioquindo and Lori Budd will be tasting Chateau d’Aqueria Tavel and they will be joined by Val Caruso, WSET Diploma (DWS, CWE, FWS).
Click the registration link to watch live: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/17/v4q6nf2.
This webinar will also be uploaded on:
- Debbie’s website Hudson Valley Wine Goddess
- Lori’s website Dracaena Wines
- Exploring the Wine Glass podcast
- Winephabet Street