- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
World of Pinot Noir
March 1, 2021 - March 31, 2021$500
The team behind the annual World of Pinot Noir (WOPN) event has been working diligently to pivot, swirl and sip through the ever-changing COVID-19 regulations with one key thought in mind – the health and safety of our patrons, partners and staff. For this reason, the 2021 World of Pinot Noir celebration in its traditional marquee event at the Ritz-Carlton Bacara will not happen.
We plan to celebrate by making March 2021 a month-long celebration of the World of Pinot Noir. The mission of your organization stays the same – to bring Pinot Noir producers from the most exceptional and unique regions in the world together with enthusiasts to celebrate this notable grape variety.