- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
- This event has passed.
January 28, 2021 - January 31, 2021
A Reimagined ZinEX! While many event details are still to be developed and subject to change, we are excited to see you and have you taste the wines at the end of January. To plan for everyone’s safety, we will be adhering to established government guidelines. And, to create the best overall experience possible, capacity for will likely be reduced by as much as 50%.
We recognize there is uncertainty, but we have always done our utmost to produce the highest quality events, bringing consumers and wineries together. You have our commitment, we will continue this tradition.
St. Francis Winery