- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Soil & Vine California Pinot Noir
A silky-smooth Pinot Noir full of red ripe fruits and spice notes, this wine is all-natural, certified sustainable, vegan-friendly, and gluten free. And it was never tested on animals!
Soil & Vine is sourced largely from Monterey, California, an area that has become synonymous with excellent Pinot Noir. Monterey is also famous for some of the earliest wine grape plantings in the country – planted as far back as 1771 by Spanish Missionaries. The certified sustainable Soil & Vine vineyards are an ideal microclimate for making a well-balanced, supple and smooth wine which displays cherry, raspberry notes with a hit of baking spice.
A great choice for salmon, swordfish, poultry, or pork. It also pairs well with many vegetables and legumes, including: mushrooms, lentils, broccoli or turnips. Excellent with a soy-based vegetable stir fry.