- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Sip of the Day
September 8, 2020
Day #252 of the year.
Cakebread Sauvignon Blanc
Today, September 8th, is International Literacy Day! While unearthing a good book can be a challenge, finding a great wine to go with it shouldn’t be – and that’s where the Cakebread Sauvignon Blanc comes in. With grapes sourced from the legendary Napa Valley, the 2019 Sauv Blanc goes especially well with light meats and salads. This delicious white is the wine equivalent of a page-turner – you’ll finish it before you know it!