- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
September 4, 2020
Day #248 of the year.
There may not be anything good on TV tonight, but if you open Caposaldo Moscato there’s going to be something good in your glass. Simplify your evening of flipping through Netflix and debating where to order dinner from with this yummy Moscato. You don’t have to think about it, just open the bottle and pour. It’s the simple things.