- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Sip of the Day
September 5, 2020
Day #249 of the year.
Champagne Taittinger Prestige Rose
Pop! It’s my birthday and the kickoff to Labor Day weekend! I’m celebrating with one of my favorite wines: Prestige Rosé by Champagne Taittinger. This beautiful wine is bright pink in color, with luscious aromatics and delicate bubbles. It’s festive and fruit forward on the palate and fits my bubbly personality perfectly!