- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
August 15, 2020
Day #228 of the year.
Infamous Goose Sauvignon Blanc
Whatever you’re doing this Saturday, I promise it pairs with a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. You can drink Infamous Goose Sauvignon Blanc 2019 all day into the night. The refreshing acidity is perfect for a day lounging by the pool or escaping from the heat inside.