- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
August 19, 2020
Day #232 of the year.
Sequoia Grove Chardonnay
On this wine Wednesday, enjoy something from home … or the home in the US, that is. Sequoia Grove makes a Napa Valley Chardonnay and it is lovely to say the least. This wine is not overly oaked nor buttery like many Chardonnays from California, but instead is well-balanced and food friendly — you’ll enjoy bright fruit flavors and gentle hints of oak. Pairs well with most foods and all binge-worthy TV shows.