- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
August 20, 2020
Day #233 of the year.
Bouvet Ladubay Excellence Brut Rose
A cork just popped from Bouvet Ladubay’s Excellence Brut Rosé signaling that the weekend is just around the corner. This 100% Cabernet Franc from France’s Loire Valley is reminiscent of bike rides through gardens to a chateau. Around the corner, a table waits for you with assorted fruit and soft cheese. This wine is a daydream, momentarily taking you away from your world of laundry, grocery store runs, and a broken printer.