- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
August 26, 2020
Day #239 of the year.
Joto Sake One Cup
Does anyone really have time during the week to cook? Wednesdays in my house are for laundry, cleaning, midweek life adjustments, and ordering takeout. This Wednesday I implore you to grab a few Joto Sake One Cup Honjozo’s. Crack one of these perfect single servings in between folding laundry and snacking on pre-delivery tortilla chips for the perfect combination of satisfaction and productivity.