- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
August 14, 2020
Day #227 of the year.
Feudo Maccari Mahâris Sicilia DOC
Finally Friday! The week is over, you are cruising into the weekend and all your worries were left at a computer monitor at 5:00pm. Whether you’re rushing to dinner or getting home to your dog, treat yourself to a bottle of Feudo Maccari Mahâris Sicilia DOC 2017. This 100% Syrah was grown in the Sicilian sun, welcoming you into the well-deserved weekend.