- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
September 2, 2020
Day #246 of the year.
Louis Jadot Pouilly-Fuisse
Louis Jadot’s Pouilly-Fuissé 2018 reminds me of catching up with a good friend. Sometimes life is about meeting a friend in the park in the middle of the week for to-go salads, a bottle of wine, and a good chat. This wine is comforting like a friend and drinks like happy memories.