- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Rooted in the Rebellious spirit of Nature
Nature is unpredictable, unforgiving… and unapologetic. Everything must fight to survive. But it’s precisely this challenge that inspired the creation of Rebellious, a new red wine blend. Rebellious roots dig deep in their search for water, a struggle that yields the best grapes. And instead of creating a typical red blend from these grapes, Rebellious embraces the unexpected by adding a dash of white to round out the aromas, for a wine that tastes like no other.
The latest critical review …
Learn about it below.
What It Tastes Like
Aromas of dark cherry and strawberry jam, brown sugar, dark chocolate and cola with hints of cardamom, black pepper, sandalwood and licorice. The bright and vibrant entry accentuates flavors of fresh blueberries and allspice that linger into a creamy, rich mid-palate and ends with a luxurious finish.
Instead of creating a typical red blend from these grapes, Rebellious embraces the unexpected by adding a dash of white to round out the aromas, for a wine that tastes like no other.
7% Petite Sirah
1% Sauvignon Blanc
A label design inspired by the roots of our grapevines. These roots grow untamed beneath the rich, often rocky soil – digging deeper and deeper until they finally reach the water they require