TEXSOM International Wine Awards brings the industry together to identify and champion wines of quality and distinction from around the world, invests in brand-building for all award-winners, and creates additional avenues to market and exposure for wineries through the extensive sommelier and wine industry network of TEXSOM entities: The TEXSOM Conference, TEXSOM Sommelier Retreat, TEXSOM Sommer Camp, and SOMMELIER, a TEXSOM publication.
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?