Considered the Italian sparkling red wine par excellence, Lambrusco is the evident demonstration of how much every wine is deeply linked to the character of its territory, constituting its most authentic expression: sparkling, lively and convivial.
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?