The word caviar is often misused when referring to various types of fish eggs, or roe. Fish roe is…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
A native Italian raised between Italy and Central America, Chiara considers herself to be a fortunate citizen of the world. Through fluency in four languages and her strong passion for literature, contemporary art, and travel, she immerses herself in all the opportunities that come her way. Chiara has a professional background in Public Relations and started a consulting business in 2004, offering customized communication strategies to clients in the realms of art, travel, food, and wine. She currently specializes in rare culinary delicacies and luxury lifestyle events.