It’s a great day when you discover a wine you love. But then what? What’s the best way to…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Katie Madigan is a winemaker for St. Francis Winery & Vineyards, where she has worked for the past 15 years. Her interest in winemaking grew from her attraction towards science and her passion for creativity. She is responsible for the production of three of St. Francis’ top wines: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and “Old Vines” Zinfandel. Katie has also received substantial recognition for her work: she was awarded “Best Woman Winemaker” by the International Women’s Wine Competition in 2015.