Moving into my first apartment in college, my mom—queen of sentimental gestures—surprised me with a large gift bag of…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Mackenzie, a CT-native, graduated in 2022 from Miami University in Ohio where she studied Strategic Communications and Entrepreneurship. As a lover of food, travel, and good times with good people, she is just starting to dip her toes into the wonderous world of wine and can’t wait to learn more about the industry.