I may have a slight obsession with port, which does go back before my visit to the wonderful region,…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Beautiful Booze’s Natalie Migliarini is one of the most influential voices in cocktails today. She’s passionate about cocktails, education, empowerment, and sharing her journey with others through her drinkable moments around the world on her Instagram @BeautifulBooze. She has a particular aptitude for discovering unique and inventive approaches to conceiving exceptional concoctions and occasions. She began her journey as a home bartender, yet has advanced over the years and developed additional specializations, including cocktail styling, journalism, social media consultation, event bartending, and more. Natalie made the decision to leave her comfortable career in 2013 to pursue her passion for cocktails full time. It all started while she was hosting dinners and parties at home: she was developing creative cocktails for her friends and family, and her guests kept inquiring about the recipes. Just like that, Natalie started Beautiful Booze, for her friends to easily access her recipes and re-create their favorites. She has a book coming out on August 25, 2020 Beautiful Booze: Stylish Cocktails to Make at Home.