Looking for Friday night appetizer you can whip up in a flash? You’re in the right place!
Leah Nebbett, or you may know her as Styles and Stems on Instagram and in the wine blog community, has shared with us her “brie-liantly” easy recipe for sweet or savory baked brie. Leah suggests pairing her recipe with The Seeker Pinot Noir, which perfectly complements the cheese’s distinct flavors. Read her quick and easy recipe below.
Leah Nebbett’s Baked Brie Cheese Recipe:
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350
- Place brie on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and add your toppings
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese looks gooey. Keep a close eye here! You don’t want it to melt!
- Make crisscrossed etches into the top of the cheese
- Place little rosemary sprigs and sliced garlic in the corners
- Drizzle with EVOO and sprinkle with black pepper
- Chop up about 1/4 cup of pecans (or keep them whole)
- 1/4 cup of Davina Fig Spread
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- Dash of cinnamon
- Combine all of these and spread on the top of the brie
- Drizzle honey on top
Pour a glass of The Seeker Pinot Noir, dip crackers or slices of baguette right into the cheese and enjoy!