- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
August 18, 2020
Day #231 of the year.
Louis Jadot Nuits-Saint-Georges
Did you know it’s Pinot Noir day? Ladies and gentlemen, a moment of silence for the world’s most nuanced and prized grape. Pay your respects with the Louis Jadot Cote D’Or Burgundies Nuits-Saint-Georges 2017. The vines are grown in Burgundy’s Golden Coast, where a square meter of dirt is more valuable than diamond Chanel earrings, this is a must-drink on Pinot Noir day.