- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
August 22, 2020
Day #235 of the year.
Poema Cava Brut
Did someone say mimosas? If your friends enjoy brunch as much as mine do, do yourself a favor and get Poema Cava Brut. Add a splash of orange juice or drink it as it is, and your Saturdays are bound to be a blast. I can confirm that this wine pairs well with waffles, fried chicken, hash browns, and grocery store sushi. Does that brunch menu sound crazy? Don’t knock it before you try it!