- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Gift Wine Packs
The giftee will be impressed with your thoughtfulness and knowledge of high-quality fine wine
Three styles of red: bright, earthy, and juicy. The perfect pack for the red wine lover who likes to explore and expand their palate.
Six bottles of delicious bliss, this pack is perfect for a pool party, push present, bachelorette party,bridal shower, or any occasion that calls for pizzazz!
Starter Wine Packs
Just dipping your toe in the water?
The shortest path to wine expertness is by trying new wines. But what to choose from that ocean of bottles? We fished out a half-dozen that will make you look smart AND advance your wine knowledge.
The fastest and easiest way to start a wine cellar collection is with this 3-bottle pack — for you or the wine connoisseur in your life.
Are you a swashbuckler? An interpid avant-garde? An adventurer? Embrace your inner Indiana Jones and pick this pioneering pack.
That require no thinking on your part
When you’re looking for something other than a big, buttery, oaky Chardonnay and not sure what to choose, go for this lean and clean 3-bottle pack of food-friendly white wines.
Your wine-drinking friends will be impressed with the thought you put into choosing these six wines — each one is highly acclaimed and sommelier-approved. Upscale wines for upscale grilling!
Four wines for your first apartment, thoughtfully chosen specifically for the milestones signaling you’re finally a grown-up.