A meatier fish such as salmon is the perfect pairing with the full-bodied, ageable rosé wine, Tavel. Tavel is…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Camilla started her blog in 2012 as a way to share the processes for dishes she was serving to friends and family. Over the years, it blossomed into a creative outlet for all things food, wine, eating, imbibing, and cooking. When a friend called her an "epicure," she welcomed it as an apt title for her many roles: constant content creator, ingredient wrangler, recipe developer, and food stylist. Camilla loves forging connections with local producers and purveyors who are making a difference in the local and global food landscape. She began her YouTube channel as a mode of demonstrating a technique when it's easier to show instead of describe. Camilla's goal is to inspire people to get into their kitchens, use the ingredients they have, and make a delicious mess.