As though it wasn’t enough to burn out on Zoom calls, now you’re finally getting outside and roasting. Does…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Henry Sidel is the Founder and General Manager of Joto Sake, the sake division of Kobrand Wine and Spirits. Henry started Joto Sake LLC in 2005 with the vision of creating the most selective and respected sake importing company in the U.S. Joto means “highest quality” and this was the guiding principle for Henry and his team. Before starting Joto Sake, Henry held management roles at Belvedere Vodka/Moet Hennessy, Brooklyn Brewery, and Ciao Bella Gelato.