The holidays may look a little different this year, but that’s no reason not to enjoy delicious food paired…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Mikayla is California-born and North Carolina-raised with a passion for wine and style. She has worked in wine in California ever since graduating college. Her blog aims to inspire readers to step out of their wine and style comfort zones to try something new--and affordable!