The sparkling wine from Northern Italy, Prosecco (often referred to as Italian Champagne, which couldn’t be further from reality)…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Penny Sadler is a freelance writer and wine enthusiast residing in the Lone Star State. She enjoys exploring wine through travel and is WSET 2 certified. Her glass is always full, preferably of something white and sparkling. She writes for Vintner Project, The Cheese Professor, Inside Hook, and other outlets.