- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Dolores Cakebread, co-founder of Napa Valley’s Cakebread Cellars, passed away peacefully in her sleep in October 2020 at the age of 90. She and her husband, Jack, started their winery in Rutherford, CA in 1973. Dolores was instrumental in establishing Napa Valley’s high standard of hospitality and was a leader in the culinary renaissance that took place in Napa in the 1980s.