No-bake strawberry cheesecake parfaits are the perfect individual dessert! This deconstructed cheesecake looks beautiful, is easy to make, and doesn’t require any baking. These layered dessert cups are a great option for all kinds of events, like Mother’s Day, bridal showers, baby showers, brunches, summer parties, and more.
If you love cheesecake, these no-bake strawberry cheesecake cups are a must-try. Layers of buttery graham cracker crumble, creamy cheesecake filling, and fresh strawberries marinated in sugar and lemon juice come together to make an exceptional bite. No need to take hours to prep, bake, and cool a cheesecake. Instead, these take about 20 minutes to prep and assemble. These parfaits are eye-catching, bringing that wow factor.
For those 21+, pairing these delicious strawberry cheesecake cups with Taittinger Brut La Française is a great way to enhance any celebration or to make dessert time extra special. Brut Champagne is known to be very versatile. It’s not too dry and not too sweet. This characteristic makes it a great Champagne to serve with a wide variety of foods, including these individual strawberry cheesecake parfaits!
Tell Me about These No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
Level of difficulty: Easy. Mix up your layers, layer them in cups or jars, chill, and serve!
Flavor: Strawberry and cheesecake are the primary flavors, with the graham cracker accenting.
Time: It will take you approximately 20 minutes to prepare no bake cheesecake jars. A one-hour chill time is recommended to let them set. However, I’ll admit I often dive right in… so no judgment if you do, too!
How Do I Serve the No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits?
You can build your cheesecake parfaits in a variety of glasses! Your glass selection can give your parfait a different feel depending on the type of event you’re making them for. A few of my favorite options include:
- A stemless martini glass (shown in the photos). I like these for a more elegant look. Stemless martini glasses are also my go-to for when I’m hosting because I personally find them the most enjoyable to eat my cheesecake parfait out of.
- Smaller sized mason jars. Great for summer parties or more casual events! Using a mason jar is also a good idea if you need to travel with your dessert. The lids can help prevent any spills on the way to your event.
- Short juice glasses or lowball glasses. A great middle ground. A short glass is also something you may already have in your cabinet!
What Should I Drink with the No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits?
Taittinger Brut La Française is an excellent Champagne, suitable for any occasion! Brut La Française is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier grapes resulting in a Champagne that is light, elegant, and balanced. Taittinger’s critically acclaimed Champagnes consistently receive outstanding scores (90+) and can be found in a store near you.
Modifications for Dietary Restrictions: Gluten-Free
This no-bake strawberry cheesecake parfait recipe is vegetarian and egg free as written. One simple modification can be made to make these strawberry cheesecake cups gluten-free simply by purchasing gluten-free graham crackers.
Don’t skip the butter in the graham cracker layer! It may be tempting to save a few calories, but don’t do it! The butter really enhances this layer and the parfait as a whole. Using just graham cracker crumbs creates a dry layer that just isn’t as enjoyable.
Pipe your cheesecake layer for a more even, cleaner look. I’ve found piping the cheesecake layer into the cups or jars allows me to create a nicer layer. I use a larger, circular tip in my piping bag to do this. Don’t have the stuff to pipe? No problem! Gently spoon your cheesecake layer in and lightly tap your glass on the counter or table that you’re assembling on to even out the layer.
For the strawberry lovers: 1.5x or 2x the strawberry layer! I love strawberries a whole heck of a lot, so I often add a very generous layer of the strawberry layer to my strawberry cheesecake cups. If you’re like me, and want lots and lots of strawberries, I’d recommend making more of this layer than outlined in the recipe! 1.5x the recipe amount will give each parfait a generous portion. 2x may allow you to have the wildest strawberry layers ever (no regrets). You do you!
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
No-bake strawberry cheesecake parfaits are the perfect individual dessert! These easy layered dessert cups are a great option for all kinds of events, like Mother’s Day, bridal showers, baby showers, brunches, summer parties, and more.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1/4 C granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest (optional)
Graham Cracker Layer
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1/4 C salted butter
- 2, 8 oz blocks cream cheese*
- 1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare the strawberry layer: Wash and cut the strawberries into small, bite-sized pieces (discarding the stems). Place the strawberries into a medium sized mixing bowl and then add the granulated sugar and 2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice on top. If using the optional lemon zest, add to the bowl. Stir to combine, and set aside. Let the strawberry layer rest for about 15 minutes to ‘marinate’ and release any juices.
- Prepare the graham cracker crust layer: Place the graham crackers into a food processor and pulse until ground into fine crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, you can crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin instead. Add melted butter in the food processor and pulse until the graham cracker crumbs are moistened. Set aside.
- Prepare the cheesecake layer: In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl) beat the cream cheese on high speed until smooth (about 2-3 minutes). Then add the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice and beat on medium-high speed until the mixture is smooth and combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber scraper as needed throughout the mixing process.
- Assemble the cheesecake parfaits: Place a spoonful of the graham cracker layer into the bottom of the glass. Next, pipe or spoon a layer of the cheesecake mixture on top of the graham cracker layer. Top that with a layer of the strawberries. Repeat with one more of each layer.
- Chill the parfaits for an hour in the refrigerator prior to serving, and enjoy!
*Regular cream cheese, 1/3 less fat cream cheese, or a combination may be used for the cheesecake layer in this recipe
*Pipe your cheesecake layer for a more even, cleaner look. I’ve found piping the cheesecake layer into the cups or jars allows me to create a nicer layer. I use a larger, circular tip in my piping bag to do this. Alternatively, you can spoon your cheesecake layer into your glasses. Then lightly tap your glass on the counter or table that you’re assembling on to even out the layer.
*If you love strawberries, 1.5x or 2x the strawberry layer.