In the dog days of summer, choosing a dessert for your al fresco sunset dinner party, Sunday family BBQ,…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Andrea Maranville is a self-taught baker who took her passion for being in the kitchen at home and turned it into a business. Andrea launched the Sweet Life of a Baker blog as a way to share her favorite recipes with the goal of inspiring others to pick up a whisk and pursue their own goals and dreams in the kitchen. Now a TV personality, bakery owner, and pastry chef, Andrea shares her experiences in the kitchen, relatable stories, and real-life tips she has learned over the years via video how-tos and recipes, providing inspiration and real life recipes for every home cook. Andrea currently stars on the 2020 Food Network reality series, “Summer Rush,” placed as runner-up on the ABC 2018 season of “The Great American Baking Show – Holiday Edition,” and continues to make TV appearances doing live cooking and baking demonstrations.