I love springtime; it is the season of renewal. Our senses are awakened and energized with fresh produce at…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Jane Niemeyer, founder and creator of the blog Always Ravenous, is a writer specializing in food and wine pairings. She is always ravenous to discover and create something new in the kitchen from her inspiration found at farmer's markets, traveling, dining out, reading cookbooks, or simply living life. A lifelong student of wine, she is WSET 3 certified and currently studying for her French Wine Scholar certification.