Thanksgiving is no longer just the traditional turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing every fourth Thursday of November. From Tofurkey…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Recent college graduate of Southern Methodist University. Katie grew up in a small town in New Jersey with a family who all shared a passion for wine and food. Now she is entering the world of PR in the food and beverage industry, as well and creating freelance articles for Wine365.