When I started French Wine Tutor last July, the top questions I received all led back to the Champagne…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
An American by birth, but French every way else, Katie started learning the language at the age of 11 and has spent her career working for French wine brands, translating marketing strategies from French to English for the American market. She’s lived in France many times and has always had a sincere appreciation for the food and culture she fell in love with as a child. With 6+ years experience in social media strategy, she launched a successful Instagram brand, French Wine Tutor, in 2019 to help educate and debunk myths about French language, pronunciation, and wine. She has a WSET 2 and currently works full time with VIVANT & Château de Pommard as Social Media Lead.