Butter boards are not new, but they are one of the latest food trends. Since the flavors and colors…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Martha Cisneros is the Wine Blogger, Content Creator, and Sommelier behind WineDivaa.com. Martha holds a WSET 2 diploma with merit. In addition, she is a student of the programs Italian Wine Scholar and a Sherry Wine Scholar from the Wine Scholar Guild. Furthermore, the Court Master of Sommeliers recently awarded her the Scholarship to complete the Introduction to Sommelier course. She defines herself as a wine lover. Martha founded Latinas Wine Club Inc., a community and technological platform to support and connect Latina wine professionals and enthusiasts as well as Educate, Empower, and Elevate through Wine. Currently, Martha focuses on tasting different wine regions, studying for the Sommelier exam, and polishing her writing skills by providing wine recommendations on the blog and Instagram.