If you are looking for an easy and elegant appetizer, you will love these baked figs with honey and…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Samantha Ferraro is a food blogger and author of The Weeknight Mediterranean kitchen. Samantha comes from a diverse background and is originally from Brooklyn NY, until she turned to island life and moved to Hawaii. Now Samantha blogs about world cuisine recipes made easy from her home in Washington State. When she’s not blogging or making a mess in the kitchen, you can find her traveling the world for recipe inspiration. Samantha's second cookbook will be on the shelves across the country in the summer of 2023.