One could spend a lifetime studying Italian wines and only tap the surface of its viticultural treasures. But don’t…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Wanda Mann is founder of The Black Dress Traveler and Wine with Wanda. Always on a quest to learn more about wine, in 2015 she earned the Certified Specialist of Wine (CSW) credential from the Society of Wine Educators and has traveled with her ever-growing collection of little black dresses (and many other colors) to numerous wine regions, including Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, and Argentina. Her work has appeared in The Daily Meal and her travel advice in the New York Daily News and EBONY Magazine. Wanda is a member of Les Dames d’Escoffier, a Cavaliere or Knight of Il Sovrano e Nobilissimo Ordine dell'Amarone e del Recioto, and Brand Ambassador for the prestigious Michelin Guides. A native New Yorker and Manhattan resident, Wanda enjoys exploring the world of wine in her hometown by attending numerous tastings and classes.