- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
About The Winery
Established in 1979, Sequoia Grove is a family-owned, certified sustainable winery founded in a 110-year-old barn beneath a grove of Sequoia trees right in the heart of Napa Valley in Rutherford. Rutherford ranks among the very finest AVAs in Napa Valley and produces some of the world’s best Cabernet Sauvignon.
Sequoia Grove Winery is driven by a dedicated team of artisans, producing Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon known for opulent fruit, earthy flavors, balanced acidity, and smooth tannins. That passion, paired with significant investments in farming and sustainability, a state-of-the-art winemaking facility and new visitor experiences, only adds to the brand’s already prestigious reputation for quality.
Scroll down to learn more …