Here is an easy frosé recipe made with Caposaldo Rosé that will be a hit at your next luncheon or party. It only has three ingredients and isn’t too sweet! Get out your strawberries, blender, and bottle of rosé.
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Giulia is a techie by day, and a travel blogger by night. She launched Palm Trees & Pellegrino, her passion project, in 2016. At first Palm Trees & Pellegrino followed her journey as a fashionista in the Tech Industry – think career, blogging, and fashion. Now, it is a collection of stories and travel tips from fellow wanderlusters who love to travel in style.