Roasted Spatchcock Chicken with Citrus Marinade comes out delicious, tender, and juicy every time. Pair it with a bottle of St.…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Jackie Hughes & Keith LampkinBrowsing
Jackie is a fashion designer and photographer with a passion for food. Keith is a former chef with strong ties to the food community. Their shared love for gastronomy became supermancooks.com, where they create unique, inspiring, and accessible recipes for cooks of all abilities. Known for their colorful food styling and signature photography, Jackie and Keith partner with major food and wine brands throughout the world to create compelling content.