Montes Winery in Chile’s beautiful Colchagua Valley is a “must see” destination for wine tours for its fabulous location, excellent…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Marisa D’Vari discovered wine and food pairing with Julia Child as the program director of Boston’s American Institute of Wine and Food (AIWF). An interview with Robert Mondavi motivated her to achieve the Wine and Spirits Educational Trust Diploma (WSET), Certified Sommelier designation from the Court of Master Sommeliers, and Certified Wine Educator certification from the Association of Wine Educators. Since receiving her diploma in Winemaking from UC Davis, D’Vari is pursuing her Masters of Science in Wine Management from the OIV. D’Vari judges for London’s International Wine and Spirits Competition, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, and others. She writes for several prestigious publications including Wine Enthusiast, London’s FT, San Francisco Chronicle, Decanter, and her online magazine AWineStory.com